Bucks County Catholic Schools
Bucks County Catholic schools provide a strong academic program, coupled with a faith-focused curriculum and produce solid results:
Bucks County Archdiocesan Elementary Schools
- Students (in all grades tested) scored above the national average on all nine TerraNova content areas in the last year:
- An average of 13.4 points above the national average in math composite
- An average of 12.5 points above the national average in reading composite
- Students entering high school scored over 15 points above the national average in reading and math composite in TerraNova testing in the last school year.
- 100% of school students use computer labs as part of their weekly curriculum.
- 100% of schools have Internet access, and over 65% have wireless Internet access.
- Over 70% of schools use interactive whiteboards.
Bucks County Archdiocesan High Schools
- Over 90% of the Archdiocesan Secondary Schools’ Class of 2009 is attending college.
- The 2009 graduating classes of Bucks County Archdiocesan schools received scholarships totaling $26,699,984.